Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Duh, duh duh duh, dumb

Okay, so apparently I'm an idiot and the video I tried to embed didn't work. And I was so freakin' proud of myself for figuring out how to do it.

Anyone want to give me some tech tips and tell me what I did wrong? Really, I'm not that computer illiterate.

UPDATE: I got it to work, sort of. Now it's huge, though, and screwing up my template.

Ah, well. It's not that exciting. I'll leave it up for now, then take it back down to fix mylayout.

I swear I'm doing it right - Eric and I are having a very bad tech week.

3 comments:

Amanda. said...

I don't know. I just upload into photobucket and paste the tag line.

Hope you figure it out because I would love to see the kiddo in action!

Judy said...

Thanks ... it's still not working though. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

karrie said...

Try uploading iit to YouTube, and they will provide code to embed.