Saturday, January 20, 2007

Yeah, I'm boring

We've all been entirely too boring lately, and I've had nothing of note to add to the blogosphere. Sad, really, I know. I mean, I could tell you all about the 16-bean soup and ham I have in the crock pot, or the strangely refreshing cool weather, or the great new black skirt I got at Target, but who cares, really?

The only interesting thing? I finally set up a MySpace page, and through it have found some old friends. Very, very cool! I located a couple of my old roommates who I haven't seen in a good 5+ years, cyber-stalked at least one ex-boyfriend (gourds if he has a sitemeter and locates me!!!!!) (Eric does know about it - we looked up some of his exes too, but couldn't find any), and am generally wasting way too much time sucked into the MySpace universe.

I could go on and on about how great it is, but at the same time how really scary, but most of you have btdt, so I won't. But it is, still, very very cool.

No comments: