Saturday, January 20, 2007

Personality Test, stolen from Alimum

My Personality

Neuroticism
28
Extraversion
38
Openness To Experience
71
Agreeableness
11
Conscientiousness
40

You are neither a subdued loner nor a jovial chatterbox. You enjoy time with others but also time alone. You are generally calm and composed, reacting moderately well to situations that most people would describe as stressful. Novelty, variety, and change spice up your life and make you a curious, imaginative, and creative person. People see you as tough, critical, and uncompromising and you have less concern with others' needs than with your own. You are reasonably reliable, organized, and self-controlled.

Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

Ugg Boots, Cheap Ugg Boots and MySpace Surveys by Pulseware MySpace Layouts

This actually fits about right. I'd like to think I'm more concerned with others' welfare than it says, but I don't know - I know I don't do enough to help others, so it's probably right. Am I "tough, critical and uncompromising?" Yes, I guess, at least in some ways.

Boring? Maybe.

No comments: