Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Miscellaneous

The boys have decided 4:30 a.m. is a good wake up time. I do not agree, and am trying to figure out how to correct that. The obvious solution is keep Guthrie awake later, but then I have to do bedtime twice, or get Eric to take over for one of them. I don't like those ideas any more than I like seeing 4:30 in the morning.

Yesterday in the bath Guthrie told me he wants to be a professor when he grows up. I asked what he wants to teach, and he said, "Loud noises." Okay.

Turner is officially walking. He gets up and walks across the room sometimes, and sometimes he stumbles a few feet then falls on his butt. Try as I may to get a video of this, every time I pull out the video camera he refuses to walk. He also found a strawberry on the floor yesterday, that Guthrie had dropped, and thought it was the greatest thing ever. I think we're going to go broke just keeping the boys in strawberries.

Speaking of which, our strawberry plants are growing, but we have thieves. Oh, yes, the birds eat all the strawberries. I suppose we could get chicken wire or something to put over them, but it might be too late now. Now Guthrie wants to eat the bird to eat the strawberries that way.

My toe is better, I think.

I must remember I cannot eat most pizza. My body is apparently used to "real food," and pizza more than anything upsets my stomach. Beans, peppers, garlic - great - but pizza from a chain? No way. And I LOVE pizza. :(

Guthrie yesterday was talking about the dog we used to have, Lily, and "called" her on a pretend phone. She is happy with her new family, apparently, but misses us. He's a cutie.

My brain is not functioning well. Something about the 4:30 a.m., and the fact that Turner is not sleeping well even up until 4:30. I'd like to reboot. *sigh* More coffee appears to be in my future.

No comments: