Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged to Know Thyself by Jill, but every time I've tried to do it I've been interrupted, so here goes:
What is/are YOUR:
Easy how-to ways to beat a bad mood? When Guthrie tells me to "chill-out Mom," a glass of wine, a bath and a book.
Never-fail lip color? Cover Girl ColorSlicks.
Personality type (via myersbriggs)? ISFJ
Greatest strengths and weaknesses (like in a job interview)? Friendly, warm, smile a lot, easily trusted, but sometimes not confident enough to trust that I can do something
Names of the trees in your yard? A pretty flowering tree of some sort.
Mother-in-law's favorite flower? Hah! Black roses? Those nasty smelling ones? Something poisonous?
Names of 4 friends whom you're going to tag? Abby, Callie, Karrie and Amanda, to remind her.

No comments: