Sunday, November 11, 2007

"If Turner cries again, I will put a bandage over his mouth."

Said by Guthrie, of course.

It's not quite as bad as it sounds. Turner has been a rather, well, LOUD child lately, screaming, whining, you know the rest. It was worse than normal - he was crying about everything, and none of us could figure out why - and Guthrie had given him a band-aid earlier when he fell and hit his forehead. So, I guess Guthrie figured a band-aid over the mouth would stop the crying.

Thankfully, he didn't try it. But Eric and I couldn't stop laughing. I'm still laughing about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We hear similar things from Vivian about Ros. Which is funny, considering Vivian spends FAR more time whining.

Tammy said...

At least you still have your sense of humor! I loved your comment over at my blog!

Thanks for stopping by!