Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy V-Day!

We're celebrating with too much junk food, some wine, and the boys' new shovel and some dirt.

No heart-shaped sushi this year. Nothing over-the-top and romantic. Guthrie goes to tumbling class tonight, and hopefully they'll be asleep before 10. We've got a party platter of salami, cheeses and crackers to put together, chocolate covered almonds, chocolate dip for strawberries and pretzels, and I'd forgotten that the boys and I ate the whole thing of Choxie truffles we got from Target in the parking lot as soon as we left the store.

And I'm currently dunking chocolate almond biscotti in my coffee.

Apparently, Feb. 14 has become an excuse for me to seriously overindulge in chocolate. Does anyone see anything wrong with that?

Oh, yeah, and Eric and I have been married for 6 years today. Happy Annviersary to us!

No comments: