Tuesday, June 13, 2006

We're here!!!!!

But every time I try to actually update this site one of the boys wakes up. Or I decide it's more important to sleep (I'm such a bum). I'm currently typing one-handed while nursing Turner - multitasking!

So, pictures first:

Me with Turner at my class reuniuon, June 3rd


Guthrie being a ham


Turner, not crying


The mess we currently live in. Unpacking with a 2 year old and high-needs (read: screams much of the day) infant is not easy. I imagine the house won't lookmuch different for awhile.


Great pic of Stacia and Guthrie (and Roz, Sammie, Turner and me)


What else? I'm not completely cool with posting our new address here (yeah, I know you can find it easy enough if you want it, but why make it any easier? kwim), but we have a new e-mail, that I've set up to go to all of us, so if you want any combination of the family to see it, send it here. We're keeping our old e-mails, so if you just want it to go to Eric or Judy you can still do that. E-mail me and I'll send you our new address and phone number. Our cell numbers are staying the same.

I'll take and post pictures of the house when I can. And of the area - it's beautiful, and I have to admit, as much as I still don't really believe we bought a McHouse, where the EXACT SAME HOUSE is three doors down, I like not having a fixer-upper, and like having options! We don't ever have to shop at Wal-Mart again! We have independent, locally-owned stores! There is a taqueria on every corner! The produce is shipped in all the way from, well, the farm on the edge of town!

And have I mentioned we're only an hour from South Padre Island? Um, yeah, eat your hearts out. ;)

I've also added (or am going to attempt to add) a weather pixie to my little blog, so you can see the horrible weather here. Like when it's freezing rain in Missouri, or a tornado is about to blow through, you can see just how awful it is here. Although I think it'll be pretty uneventful - I think little miss weather pixie will be scantily clad most of the time.

Guthrie is awake and it's time for dinner. I'll post more in a few days when I get a chance.

No comments: