Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Can anyone tell me what the block-like round toys, in the picture below, might be called? I have no idea. Guthrie had a blast with them a few months ago, and so did Samantha for that matter, and I remember playing with them in elementary school. My mom asked about them today, about a possible Christmas present, but I'm clueless as to what they are actually called, and the internet is not turning up any solid answers. So, to all of you out there, anyone know? Anyone? Help, please. Even if we don't get them for him, I'm going to go nuts until I get their name.

1 comment:

SzélsőFa said...

Hello, Judy, this is my first time here.
I saw your views of ParentDish on two of the topics (the kidnapped British 4 yo girl in Portugalia AND the one on whether becoming a mother means that a woman is 100% woman).
I liked your views so I decided to come and see you.
I'm a mother of two, and my blog right now is dealing with family issues.
(Be careful, I have two blogs)

Re: this particular plastic game.
We had it at home.
I don't know the name.